Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thur 3/24/11

Subject: 1 WEEK LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hello family that i will be seeing in one week. how are things. You know what don't tell me I will just ask you next week. LOL. I tell you what i'm really excited to see you all. Well things are going great. So one last baptism before I go. Tanya asked me to baptis her. I was sooooooooo happy to hear that she want me to do that. So that will happen this saterday. We got to meet with that one guy that I told you about last week. The lesson went well. He will get baptised it will just take a little longer thats all. He is doing all the right things so he will get his answer. I got to go to the temple for the last time yesterday that's why I didn't email yesterday. It was a lot of fun. Well thats about it for now. I love you all and will see you soon. The Elder That loved his mission.
Love Elder Thomas Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment