Monday, January 3, 2011

Wed 12/29/10

Subject: I want to see the temple. I went there today.

Hello family how are things? So we had some crazy things happen this week. So i was on exchanges and we (elder Johnson and I) went to go and see one of their former Invest. So we go and he is there. He asked us to come in. So elder Johnson starts to ask him so Q's to get to know him. He gets all defensive. So E. Johnson is like OK i wont ask Q's. He then asked us if we wanted food, hot chocolate, water, and coffee etc.... like 40 times. He would just keep asking. finally we just gave in for some food and water just to shut him up. Be the way he has 3 other people there and they are all drinking a lot. So we had been there for a long time. Most of witch he was not even talking to us. So we are like OK well we got to get going and the guy is like you are not going. E. Johnson is like why and the guy is like I'm not holding you hostage. You could have fooled me. Then he tells us that we can't leave until his friends leave first. Then he asked us to make his friends leave. We were like what the crap is going on here. It was so crazy. Then his friends leave and we try to leave and the guy starts to cry. So we just said a pray with him and left. It was really weird. Then later that night we had a lesson with this guy that was all hung up on the trinity thing. It was still a good lesson just really frustrating. Oh i just remembered Prez. Albright came and just happen to come and sit in on my District meeting this week. No big deal. I was sweating bullets. We got to go to the temple today and that was great. I love to go to the temple. On new years eve we are going to be watching toy story 3. That will be a lot of fun. well that is about it for now. I love you all and miss you tons.
Love Elder Thomas Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment