Subject: I hate being sick.
Hi fam. things are good here. Yes I'm sick too. I just have a cold. it's not fun. So here i am in my new area Spotsylvania. It is by far my biggest area. My comp. is Elder Logan. His is fun. He is a really weird. He doesn't teach like at all. I do all of the teaching. I don't really mind too much. This is also his last transfer. I don't think it will make me trunky. He doesn't really talk about it to much. He doesn't really talk at all. We have a lot of good people to teach here. The first day here we got to go and teach a really good lesson to Mike and Courtney. They also can to church. Then we got to teach Carrie. She is great a really spiritual lady. She too came to church. We are planning to put them on date the next time we meet with them. One of the old wards that i worked in go to the same chaple that we go to so i get to see a lot of the people that I knew from that ward. It is really fun. yes mom I did get you letter. I didn't get one from dad. I had thought that he said he was sending one too. I hope everything went well with your thing mom. I still don't know. Nobody has told me. So here is what you need to do mom. Just have one of the girls type you letters and emails. This way we still get letters and emails.
So that is about it for now. you will have to tell me what it is like to have Alex home. Well that it for now I love you all and miss you tons.
Love Elder Thomas Scoble



well good story .........
ReplyDelete=============
non voice projects