Subject: Who is it?! Who are you?! What do you
want?! Oh I had forgoten you had gotten fat. come in.
What up my people? So things have been going good. We got a great new inverst. She is so great. We found her last Weds. She is so ready for the gospel. Elder Skousen and I found her last transfer. We just talked to her on the door step last time and gave her a BOM. She said she would read it. Then for the rest of that transfer we tryed stoping by like one time. So at our mission Conf. We were told to go and find our former inversts. So we did. We pick a couple of people to go see. So we (Elder Ditty and I) went to go see them and none of them where home. But they put us right next to where Saleanma lived. and I Said lets go and see her. So she comes to the door and she was way happy to see us. She asked us to come in. we Taught her the P.O.S. When we were done she told us that she loved everything that we taught. she was like I don't beleave it all yet but i love it. We asked her to come to church and she did she loved it. And we asked her to be baptised and she said she would. She will be baptised and it will be great. She even has really good friends in the ward. Now we do have some other people that we are teaching they don't seem to be doing as good. We can't get them to come to church. One of them has a Bap. Date. We more or less just gave it to him to see if he would stick with it and he said he would. So we will keep trying. Then later that week it was vent city. We went to see a coulpe of less actives and they just unloaded all of their problems on us. I felt like a therapist. I really feel for these people. One her kids are falling away from the Gospel and the other is really really sick and has border line lukemia. It is hard to listen to people go through such a hard time. One thing that was pretty funny this week was we got this guy to lock himself out of his house. He was trying to stop his cats from coming out. So he shut the door. He was stuck out side for like 4 or 5 hours. I didn't feel to bad. He wasn't that nice. Well thats about it for now. I love you all and miss you tons.
Love Elder Thomas Scoble
PS How are we going to watch the thing that Stacy is making? We don't have TVs.



No comments:
Post a Comment