Subject: Elder Scoble would you baptise me?
Heck yes I will Baptise you! so this is are really funny story. So this lady that I'm going to be dunking is Diane. She is NOT in my Ward. She is NOT my invest. She is our roommates invest. This lady is a little weird. She comes to all 3 wards. So she is at church all day long. All of the missionaries in the 3 wards have had a hand in teaching her. She said that she just felt weird having Elder Roothoff or Mcfarland do it so she asked me. She will be baptised on the 10 of July. Fun stuff. So things are good. I have my new comp. now his name is Elder Ditty. He is a really Happy guy. He had a really hard transfer last transfer. His trainer was just a jerk. So we are working hard. We are finding a lot of people that we going to go back and teach. We have this kid named Neilson. He is a Spanish kid. He's a funny kid. We were telling him about the Spanish missionaries, and he goes wait don't you have girls that do this to. He starts to smile. I was like what you want girls to come and teach you. and he was like ya. Kids today so desensitized by movies and television. LOL So Elder Skousen and i can up with these flyer things. we made a couple of diff. ones and went and put them out. So we will see if we get a call. We have a mission conf. yesterday. It was really good. We had Elder Hinckley of the 70. He is the son of Prez. Hinckley. It was really good. We learned a lot. He told us some things that the church might let us do here in the future. One thing that they said that they have been talking about is letting us use facebook. That might not ever happen. They are trying to find diff. things for us to do. That is so great to hear that Josh is going to the temple. He will love it. I know that Josh will love his mission. So Brit Sent me some picks the other day and one of them had keinze (If that's how you spell it) in one of them. SHE IS HUGE. I hadn't seen a pic. of her for so long. She has hair and some teeth and rolls.LOL. I don't like to say it but everyone is slacken on the letter writing. what is going on is the oil spill making it hard to write letters.LOL Well that's about it for now. I love you all and miss you lots.
Love Elder Thomas Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment