Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sat 1/30/10

Thomas doing what he does best, computer stuff.

Subject: See I told you!! NO you said wet Shirt don't
break, not piss shirt bend Bar!!

Why hello Fam. how are you all doing. So I just had one of the best experiences ever. So that guy that we went to the temple with last week, His name is Tom Robison. We went to see him get sealed in the Temple. THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST AWESOME THINGS EVER TO GET TO SEE ON A MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even have words. I mean WOW. I MEAN WOW!!!! Heck i want to go home and get Married. LOL J/K Not just yet. That was just really great! Then after the Temple We went to the Ring thing. It Was is this place that was like right in the middle of DC. It was way way nice. We had this really good talk with one of the ladys that worked there. She was asking us some questions about the way we do things. The bishop of one of the wards was telling her that in the Mormon Faith that we are married for time and all Eternity. And she was like Oh so you don't believe in reincarnation? No we believe inResurrection. And then we talked about some other stuff and she gave us some good comliments. We at this Ring thing they had some way good food. They had this White Hot Chocolate. It was way good. They had guys walking around with serving trays with things like lopster stuffed tomatoes and flaminyon. Like really good food. So it was just a good day. We got to go tracting this week a little bit. We met this guy on the door and we told him that God has some More Words. and that we wanted to give it to him and he was like ok Will take your book. So we have appt. with him next week. We didn't get to go see Devin this week. That is the 9 year old. Transfers are next week. and i have no clue what is going on. I don't know if im staying or going. Well thats about it for now i love you all and miss you so much. I would write more but i got to go. Peace out.
Love Elder Thomas Scoble


Look whos behind the computer... are you surprised?

No comments:

Post a Comment