Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sat 01/09/09








Subject: What do you teach?.....English.....My native tongue.

Thing are good. Right now we are doing all of the Zone Confs. We have done 3 out of 8. 5 more to go. I will be able to say the whole thing by memory. I've heard it enough times. Its a lot of fun. You will see me a lot in the Mission blog. Sis Albright is taking pics. like no tomorrow. In every pic. that we are at a table i have some kind of food in my mouth. I think that i will do that in every pic. at the Table. Its fun. So we have been doing that for almost the whole week. So that means not to much of any other work. So today We went to Mt. Vernon. It was a lot of fun. We went with the Prez. and Sis. Albright, the APs, and Some sisters from the mission. It was great. The reason the sisters came is one of them is really home sick and Prez. wanted us to Help her have a really good time. I would like to think that we did a good Job. We (as in Elder Johnson and I) had them all Laughing. I think that was just what she needed. Well thats about it for now. Sorry its kind short. We just haven't done too much other than Zone Confs.
I love you and miss you all so much.
Love Elder Thomas Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment