Monday, May 2, 2011

Wed 3/30/11

Our dad got to go and pick up the boys and he got to do a lot of the fun activities with Thomas' mission before they left. Here are some of the pictures Thomas' mission presidents wife took of them.
All the missionaries that went home with Thomas.




Subject: I'llllllll beeeeee hoooommmmme for general
conference. You can count on me. LOL HECK YA!!!!!!!!!!

Well fam. this is the closing email for the story of Elder Thomas Scoble. It's been a really fun and hard time. I have gained so much. I love my mission. I love the people here and will miss them. I know that Jesus Christ is my savior. I know that this is the TRUE Church of God. I love this work and will be sad to leave.
So the baptism of Tanya Went so well. It was great. The spirit was overwhelming. Tanya looked so happy that day. you couldn't slap that smile off her face. She is doing so great. She is already trying to share the gospel. I did get her the first time too. We then had another great lesson with Miguel. He is still having a hard time seeing the spirit in his life. But he is willing. He will get baptized I know it. We had our last interviews with Pres. It was really good. he gave a lot of good council. Well thats about it for now. I love you all and Will SEE YOU ON SAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Elder Thomas Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment