Subject: I can't move my arms. I hurts to much.
So we had another busy week this week. We got a lot done. Everything should be going well with Carrie. She is the lady that should be baptised on the 19th. We have a lesson with her tonight. We went to the FBI Thing that I had done before. It was a lot of fun. It was the biggest headache in the world to get us all there. We also worked out when we were there. I have not worked out that hard for a long time. I did bench 205. That is the most i have ever done. Now I am so tired. I will be hurting a lot tomorrow. We are going to get to go to the mission home this friday to watch a movie because of how well we did last week. They still haven't told us what the movie is going to be. Well thats about it for now sorry it is so short this week. didn't have a lot of time we have to go to a lesson really soon. Well i love you all and miss you tons.
Love Elder Thomas Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment