Subject: I need to sleep with ear plugs now.
Why hello family. Well things are going good here. We are see some really good things happen. So we have this one guy in the ward. His name is Bro.Tannous. He is not a member and has been that way for a really long time. His wife is a member. So we were doing some service for him, and in the middle of the service he come up and start talking about respect and how it is earned and not just given. Then he tells me how I had earned his respect and how great a job that my Parents had done in rearing me. Now He is going to give us the chance to teach him. That felt really good. Elder Bodily (who is my new comp) I great. I thought that he was some other missionary at I knew. He is lots of fun. He is really sick right now. That is why i need ear plugs. With the sickness he snores really really loud. so i have the ear plugs to help. we Also went to a fireside of one of Elder bodily's converts. It was really good. and Thanksgiving was great. The family that feed us makes great food. Not as good as Mom of course.
Well thats about it. I love you all and miss you tons.
Love Elder Thomas Scoble



No comments:
Post a Comment