Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wed 5/5/10

Subject: Its very nice.

Hello everybody. How is every one doing? Things are going good here. I am in my new area now and it is great. It is way different then all of my other areas. It way out in the country. There is a ton more trees on sidewalks, no street lights, and no teeth. The people are way nice. The ward is really small. We are going to be see a lot of good things happening we think. I like my new comp. His name is Elder Skousen. He is from South Cal. He is well off too. he has no problem with money. So he has this thing right now that he wants to eat only top roman. I keep telling him that he is going to die if he keeps going. He is still a way fun guy. He is a little older. He is 21 and he just got out. We have a couple of people that we are working with i have not met them all yet. So we went a did some service for this less active in the other day. We went in a took out their old fence and put in a new one. We didn't have enough stuff to finish it, but it looked way better then when we got there. It was a lot of fun to get to do that. I have not done something like that for a long time. So we were going and trying to find some less actives to go by and teach. So we go to this one lady and she has not come to church for like 2 years. She starts to tell us some of her concerns. Then i have the feeling that i need to ask her how she felt when she was going to church. " I felt good when I was going to church." She said. Then I asked her "Do you feel happy now?" "No I really don't." She said. "Do you see a connection with that." Then she said that she did see a differents in her life. Then she told us to call her on saterday to get her to come to church. That was sooooo great. Well thats about it for now. I love you all and miss you so much.
Love Elder Thomas Scoble

so i see you take forever to get something to me. Did you like that last letter that i wrote to you. It was way long. I think that that was the longest letter that i had ever made. So Be happy. LOL
Love Elder Thomas Scoble

So i will be trying to call about 7-8PM some time around that. i hope that will be fine. We have church like all day too. so it will be later.
Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment