Monday, December 7, 2009

SAT 12/05/09



Subject: Do you know how sick it is to sleep in the same
bed as your brother? Well im sleeping with your Father.

Let me just start off with ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow. this is something that I don't see very much. SNOW!!!!!!! So things are good. The yearbook that i have been working on needs one more pic. and it will be done. Every thing else is done on it. We will needed to Start printing it out soon so that we can get it done in time. So thats fun. So we had this way sweet Lession with one of our invest. Hes name is George. We just stopped by we had not been able to see him for a week or so. It was rainning when we went to see him. He tells us to come in, so we do. We start talking and he tells us that he had been thinking a lot about the frist lession that we had had almost 2 weeks ago. He had a lot of questions. We both gave him really strong testimonys. He asked us "If I don't think that this Book (The Book of Mormon) is true Will i be Damned." Then we said if you are not Baptized by the Authority of God Then Yes. Then i told that We don't come out here to take anything way that you know to be true. I come out here to save souls I come out here to save your soul George. I want you to be saved. I know that these thing are true that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God, And that you can find out for your self too. It was soooooo powerful. He then said "Well you have given me a lot to think about." We asked if we could come back some time this next week to meet. He wanted to meet in 2 Weeks. I was like do you have any time sooner that we could come and he said That we could try Monday. So we will. We are going to ask him to be Baptised the next time we met. I know that he is ready. I love having a Temple Visitor Center here that has so many great thing at it. Its the best thing when we go out to talk to people and we bring up the Festival of Lights. There are so many people that know about it a go every year with there familys. It makes it really easy to get people to do something like that that is fun, free, and not pushing them. I really wish that our temple had a Visitors. Well things are good. Im having a great time. We are really trying to get some guys out here to want to go on missions. there are 2 guys that are the right age and need to go. We will see what we can do. Well thats about it for now. I love you all and miss you.
Love Elder Thomas Scoble

No comments:

Post a Comment