Subject: ‘If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!’
So we have been working hard. We are trying to get all kinds of good things to happen here. Im going to be transfered. Im going to Be a Office Elder. I will be with Elder Averett. I will call him Avie-baby.lol. It will be a lot of work. I will work a lot on the computers and become a pro mover. I will get to work a lot with Prez. Albright. I hpoe to do a good job. So we went and had a lession with one of our invests. and it was a good lession, but the member were trying to say what we were saying was not true. We knew that what we were saying was right. The member just didn't want to step on anyones toes. I don't think that them trying to hide things from them that they don't like is going to help them. We have been working really hard with a less-active part member fam.the Donleys. we have been able to get them to church the last coulpe of weeks. and we are trying to get them to take the lessions. So we are still teaching Jan. We had a really good lessions with her on Sunday. We just stayed at the church and watched the rez. video with her. she was saying that She feels just like Joesph Smith did. and she is going to be baptixed soon. It just sad that i wont be there to see it happen. I know that she will be left it good hands. Yvonne is kind of falling off the map. The Member is trying to find out what is going on with her. So we had this way sweet thing happen. We went to go see a former invest. and she was just leaving. she was like im going to be right back and im not doing anything. Can i come with you and go teach people. We were like ya you can. So we took her to a coulpe of lessions. That was fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment